• Jewish Identity: By integrating Jewish values into our daily curriculum, we provide an environment that fosters a strong Jewish identity.
• Sense of Belonging: We believe that every child, parent and teacher should feel they are an integral and valued member of the ECC community.
• Reciprocal Dialogue: We create a shared dialogue between all school partners.
• Continuity: A child’s need to define and relate classroom connections with each passing year are strengthened by the relationships between and among the different classes.
• Developmentally Appropriate Practice: We meet each child where they are and beginning their journey from that place. We follow best practices in early childhood education.
Shabbat closing will be at 6:00 PM.
Click on any listing for more information.
View all ECC events »
8300 Meadowbrook Lane
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Phone: (301) 589-3880
Fax: (301) 495-4801